We are currently looking to recruit a Health and Safety Auditor who is available for a 6 month fixed term contract to join our international waste management client to be based in the South of the UK (home based).
You will be working with the market leaders in their field in which they are presently operating in 25 countries worldwide, employing 21,500 people.
The role of Health and Safety Auditor:-
- To ensure audits are undertaken in accordance with the SAFEcontractor, PGN, charter standards and ISO9001 Quality procedures.
- To deal with contractor queries regarding Health & Safety related issues and to provide advice and guidance to contractors.
- To develop and drive through changes to the audit system to ensure we meet client, industry and statutory requirements
- To ensure guidance is produced and issued, and advice provided to contractors is of a high standard and contributes to the development of the contractors' health and safety systems.
- To take part in Technical meetings in order to develop SAFEcontractor Charter Standards.
- To ensure that the Department operates to ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- To attend where necessary Client meeting to discuss audit standards and developments.
The successful candidate will have:-
- Be qualified to a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Be a member of IOSH.
- Have a detailed knowledge of current health and safety legislation / industry best practice.
- 2 years' worth of experience in the health and safety field and construction Industry.
To apply please upload your CV below and call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com