I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client regarding an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to join an ever growing health, safety and environmental consultancy, based in Essex.
Reporting to the Health, Safety & Environment Manager and working closely with all operational areas, you will be responsible for ensuring Health & Safety compliance across multiple construction sites, preparing written reports as needed, and delivering and developing their health and safety training services.
- Inspecting & auditing health and safety in a number of environments, including, Construction sites, Warehouses, Business Centres and offices, and providing reports.
- You will be required to provide training courses in health & safety (and preferably first aid.)
- Schedule and participate with audit programmes
- Driving the HSE programmes forward to continual improvement.
The Successful candidate will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma in Health & Safety
- Demonstrate communication and presentation skills
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- CSCS card
- GradIOSH or similar
- Full UK driving license.
To apply, please upload your CV below or call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.