Our Client are a high profile Health & Safety Consultancy providing a various Health & Safety training and consultancy services to major construction and property companies across the UK.
- Responsible for advising clients in a number of sectors and proving in depth knowledge of the construction sector and latest CDM regulations is a must.
- Handling various clients and senior management from different site and able to communicate in a professional manner to all members of staff.
- Creating client and site/project specific documentation
- Performing extensive health and safety audits from construction site inspections to internal audits for clients with OHSAS/ ISO certifications.
- Providing training to clients where needed.
- Delivering health and safety meetings for clients
- Business Development and account management with existing clients and obtaining new business opportunities
- Grad IOSH status as a minimum (ideally working towards CMIOSH)
- 5 years' experience of Health & Safety within a construction and consultancy environment.
- Good knowledge of management systems ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Must be able to manage their diary responsibly, be self-motivated and ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Some training experience would be beneficial.
- Hold a full UK driving license and flexible on travelling, overnight stay if needed.
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.