|Job Title:||Health and Safety Consultant|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Allen & York are working with a progressive organisation which are currently developing of a new Health and Safety consultant service to support their existing client base.
The newly developed role of Health and Safety Consultant will be to assist clients across multiple industries on a variety of Health and Safety issues.
Key Responsibilities include:-
- Visit client sites and evaluate Health and Safety arrangements current position through a site survey, discussions, a review of current documentation and management system.
- Support and coach clients through training and development needs.
- Assist and advise on the installation of the H&S systems.
- Develop strong relationships with clients in order to understand each individuals needs and react according.
Required experience for this role:-
- Strong health and safety background across a broad range of industries.
- Be NEBOSH Certificate qualified as a minimum.
- Have a minimum or Grad IOSH status.
- Will have previous experience of training.
To apply for this position please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or email your CV to the link below.