Health & Safety Consultant
£30,000 - £40,000 plus package
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join an established Health and Safety Consultancy.
Reporting into the Head of Health and Safety the role of Health and Safety Consultant is responsible for the management and delivery of a wide range of consultancy services to clients mainly in the Edinburgh and Fife area.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- To deliver a range of health & safety services to clients as specified in client contracts.
- To complete health & safety site inspections, fire risk assessments, provision of high quality reports, reviewing health & safety management systems, provision of management action plans and attendance at client meetings.
- To deliver safety projects as appropriate.
- To delivery health and safety training courses.
Key experience required:-
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Significant experience in the delivery of a range of health & safety services.
- Experience of delivering health & safety services in a client / consultancy setting.
- Experience of delivering health & safety training to a variety of audiences.
To apply please call Gemma Dickinson or Dylan Hawkins on 01202 888986 or click the below link.