Allen & York have been enlisted to assist a rapidly growing company to recruit a technically experienced Health and Safety Consultant to work with one of the largest UK manufacturing companies.
If you would like to be part of an organisation that empowers you to take pride in your role and create a fulfilling career as part of a balanced lifestyle then this is your role.
The role will be mainly based at a single site while offering support to clients in the North Wales area. Main duties will involve:
- Management and coordination of the client's safety policy
- Ensuring all employees and contractors are aware and compliant with all procedures
- Delievring a professional service to the client
- Identifying and developing business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Accident & incident investigation and auditing
- Risk and COSHH assessments
- Report writing
- Advising clients of their legal responsibilities
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong technical knowledge and experience working with permanent employees and contractors
- Previous consultancy experience or a background in a quality driven sector like manufacturing
- Able to pass security clearance checks
If this sounds of interest then please contact Jen on 01202 888 986 Ext. 219 or apply and I will contact you directly.