Allen & York are pleased to have been engaged by a boutique consultancy who specialise in Health, Safety and Sustainability within the manufacturing sector. The company has grown organically over the past few years and are working with some industry leaders.
They are currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to work with them on a permanent basis. This role will provide cover to one of their key sites as well as supporting a handful of other clients with their safety systems.
- Coordination of the Safety Systems Department on site
- Inducting all contractors who will be working on site
- Ensuring highest possible standards at all times
- Maintaining relationship with the client
- Accident investigation and route cause analysis
- Auditing contractors to ensure compliance with site standards
- Undertaking risk and COSHH assessments
- Advising clients on their responsibility as an employer
- NEBOSH Diploma preferable
- GradIOSH working towards chartered status
- Strong communicator
- Experience working in defence and aerospace industries or similar
This is an opportunity to work with a market leading consultancy with a niche client. It would suit someone who is looking for a flexible and challenging position.
If this role seems of interest, then please call Jack on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.