Health & Safety Consultant CDM - Glasgow
Leading international multidisciplinary company are currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Health & Safety Consultant to join the team as a Health & Safety Consultant to assist in providing the services of the Principal Designer under the CDM2015, Principal Designer advisor to the lead Architect and or the CDM Advisor to the Client based in Glasgow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake the role of Health & Safety Consultant and CDM Advisor
- Preparation of documentation required
- Positive participation at relevant meetings
- Ensuring Designers comply with their duties under CDM2015
- Attending Design Workshops and VE meetings
- Management of pre-construction information
- Monitor the construction phase to ensure complies
- Carry out health & safety audits of construction site
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Project experience within various sectors including commercial, retail, residential and infrastructure.
- Professional memberships, CMIOSH (or Tech IOSH / Grad IOSH) + IMaPS
- NEBOSH Diploma
- British Safety Council Diploma
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate / General Certificate
- A thorough knowledge of CDM2015 and associated guidance (L153) and general industry guidance.
- Understand the design and BIM process
This opportunity of Health & Safety Consultant offers a competitive salary including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.