|Job Title:||Health & Safety Consultant - Leeds|
|Location:||UK - England - West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Health, Safety and Environmental Consultancy company are currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified and ambitious Health & Safety Consultant to join their fast growing team working on various high profile projects to be based in Leeds.
The successful candidate will have a consultancy background with experience of handling various HSE Management Systems and Construction Risk Management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proven multi-sector experience in a consultant or advisory capacity;
- Experienced in the delivery of wide ranging H&S risk management solutions;
- Comfortable managing own workload;
- Sound understanding of current and emerging H&S legislation;
- Confident in a client facing environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required
- Appropriate BEng/BSc or equivalent qualification;
- MEng or MSc in an environmental discipline (desirable but not essential);
- Tech IOSH or Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH; hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent;
- Full clean driving licence.
This opportunity of Health & Safety Consultant offers a competitive salary of including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.