|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £39000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Health, Safety and Facilities Manager to join our client who specialise in hosting prestigious international conferences and events in the North West.
- To advise and guide on the strategic direction on all health and safety related issues and to prepare periodic reports and provide updates via presentations on health and safety matters.
- To coordinate internal and external health and safety audits, assist with recommendation action setting and monitor that audit action recommendations are being implemented within agreed time scales.
- To develop, implement and manage accident and near miss reporting, recording and investigation procedure and share statistical data across the company.
- To promote a positive health and safety culture.
- To develop, implement and monitor health and safety and operations policies, procedures and documentation in accordance with relevant legislation.
- To lead on all issues relating to accessibility, disability and equality relating to the customer journey and the services provided to clients, customers and visitors.
- To be the main lead on sustainability issues and to manage any ISO or related accreditation processes.
- The duties of this post may require weekend, evening and night work and working bank holidays to meet the needs of this role
The Successful candidate will have:
- IOSH Managing Safety Certificate
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
- Relevant fire qualification
- Experience of working in a management role in a relevant industry
- Knowledge of licensing in an events or entertainment industry
For more information please contact Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.