|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
An excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join an established manufacturing business in the Dorset area.
Reporting into the Facilities Manager the role of Health and Safety Manager will be to provide leadership and co-ordination of health and safety across a busy site.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Manage an on-going programme for the implementation and audit of management system 18001.
- Identify training needs and development and implement a training programme.
- Prepare reports on compliance and activity for presentation to the board.
- Act as a principle co-ordinator for the introduction and safety use of substances.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:-
- Be NEBOSH certificate qualified as a minimum.
- Have experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Have previous experience of working with management systems including 18001.
To talk about this fantastic opportunity in some more detail please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or click the link below to apply.