|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client a leading UK waste and resource management company is seeking an experience Health and Safety Manager to manage safety across 2 major sites.
As Health and Safety Manager you will be a focal point for health and safety best practice across group functions where required by providing advice, guidance, assistance, support and making recommendations to ensure continual improvement.
Key responsibilities for the role of Health and Safety Manager will include:-
- Ensuring regular consultation with the Operational Director & Operational Managers that Health and Safety is kept under constant review.
- Assisting, supporting and leading where required the development and implementation of a Health & Safety Plan focusing on continuous risk & accident reduction.
- Visiting sites within the Division on a regular basis order to liaise with site personnel and feedback to the Management Team.
- Undertaking audits on a regular basis within the Division developing a learning culture and sharing / presenting results and performance to the Management Teams.
- Managing and supporting other Health & Safety Managers / Advisors & Coaches within the Group and across other Group Function's where required.
- Liaising as required with external regulatory authorities including the Health and Safety Executive, Fire Service, Police and any other regulatory / professional body in relation to workplace health & safety.
You will need to meet the following requirements:-
- NEBOSH Diploma/NVQ level 4 in Occupational Safety and Health
- Membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- Experience of working in the Energy/Waste Disposal & Recycling Industries
- Experience of developing and implementing health & safety policy and procedures successfully
- Experience of working to OHSAS18001: 2007 standards within an Integrated Management System (IMS)
To discuss this fantastic opportunity in some more detail please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com