|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join our Client who are the world leaders in their field within the manufacturing industry.
- To manage the current SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) management systems, ensuring all areas of the business achieve compliance with SHE legal requirements
- Maintain SHE policy proposals, procedures, work instructions, etc. in conjunction with appropriate managers for consideration by Top Level Managers where appropriate
- Manage the Fire Safety issues across the whole site, liaising with department managers to ensure they adhere to the risk assessed requirements in their areas of responsibility
- Provide SHE advice on site projects, layouts and processes, including being Construction Design and Management (CDM) Co-ordinator when required
The Successful candidate will:
- Have the NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (or equivalent) and a recognised qualification (ideally degree level) in a technical subject.
- Be a graduate membership of IOSH (highly desirable).
To apply please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888 986 or email at gdickinson@Allen-York.com
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of many Health and Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE.