Allen & York are currently recruiting for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to work in Saudi Arabia for a Global leading EPC who have expertise in power & energy projects
The Health & Safety managers role will be to supervise and direct the environmental, safety, occupational health, fire and medical functions on this power project
- Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience in large projects involving Power/Oil/Gas/Petrochemical
- Minimum 15 years' experience in construction site safety
- Strong knowledge in H & S standards
- HSEQ management practices and risk analysis
- English communication skills
- Project time 2 years
- The position will be required to live on site, in accommodation provided with two (2) meals per day provided.
- The position as a result will be employed on a single status contract.
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.