An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health, Safety &Security Manager to join one of the world’s largest property investors and sit within the Portfolio Management Dept.
You will be leading on:
- The Health, Safety and Security issues across the Managed Property Investment Portfolio
- Meeting all legal obligations regarding operational Health and Safety
- Meeting all corporate objectives in relation to Major Incident Management
The successful candidate will have:
- Membership of The Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Desirable: Chartered MIOSH/RSP
- Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in Health & Safety Management.
- Ability to be highly commercial
- Experience of major incident management and/or security issues.
To apply please upload your CV below and contact Rayner Mason on 01202 888 986 or email: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.