Allen & York are pleased to be working with a small yet reputable waste and recycling business to secure their next Health and Safety Manager.
Covering 3 sites in the South West you will be tasked with providing expert advice to the business in addition to building and developing a pro-active culture around H&S. Working on site and with senior management you will assist in the maintenance of their ISO 18001 standards and transition to 45001.
- Continuous assessment of group operations with recommendations for appropriate risk elimination
- Ensure the group complies which its legal obligations to H&S
- Lead, develop and motivate staff to understand obligations and further this to create a proactive culture
- Monthly strategic reporting to the MD and the board
- Maintain the groups QMS, ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001
- Assist in the preparation of annual HSE budgets
- Level 6 qualification in Health and Safety
- Experience working with 18001
- Work with external agencies such as HSE
If this sounds of interest, then please contact Jack Cornick on 01202 888986 ext 291 or apply and I will contact you directly.