Allen & York are pleased to be partnered with an interesting Environmental Science and Process Technology business who are seeking to appoint a Health and Safety Manager to their site in Alfreton.
Reporting to the Quality Manager you will advise the business on Health and Safety requirements whilst also driving good practice within the business. You will work with senior managers and customers to ensure they are engaging with H&S and influencing the workforce appropriately.
- Implementing the Health and Safety programme across the site
- Ensure management are engaged with safety and driving accountability in their teams
- Driving a culture change throughout the business
- Identify training gaps and look to rectify this through internal and external process
- Ensuring all sites are compliant with internal and external projects
- Advise the company on their requirements with regards to H&S
- Incident and near miss reporting, follow up actions to rectify this
- Representing the company externally on H&S matters
- Conducting audits and risk assessments across the site
- A minimum of 3 years Health & Safety experience within a manufacturing business.
- Level 3 qualification in OHAS
- A full UK driving license and be comfortable travelling to sites within your region.
This is an opportunity to drive improvements in a diverse business. They are fully committed to supporting this role with the transformation needed.
If this role is of interest then please call Jack on 01202 888986 or apply below and I will contact you directly.