We are currently recruiting for an experienced H&S Manager to join our internationally recognised and prestigious client within the construction industry. You will be involved in projects across the UK and Ireland, but will be based in London.
- Responsible for the management of all H&S aspects of the contract
- Influence and keep pace with improvements in health and safety practice. Deliver H&S continuous improvement through performance management, the implementation of SMART targets and the analysis of trends
- Annually review the policy and safety management system
- Manage and organise the health and safety department in such a manner as to provide the team with comprehensive information and advice on current and forthcoming health and safety legislation
- Organise inductions and training as required by the Project Manager
- Undertake regular safety tours of sites, offices and depots
- Report annually, to the director responsible for health and safety, on health and safety performance
The Successful candidate will
- Have in depth knowledge of current and future UK Health and Safety legislation and best practice
- Be NEBOSH Diploma qualified
- Have previously held roles as senior and experienced Health and Safety manager in similar sized construction organisations
- Be a member of IOSH or IIRSM or equivalent professional qualification.
- Have had experience in managing teams of safety professionals
- Have experience of implementing Behavioural Based Safety Initiatives
- Have experience of implementing Occupational Health Initiatives
- Have experience of implementing Training Initiatives and Programmes
- Have audit Experience of OHSAS 18001
- Hold a CSCS Card
To apply, please upload your CV below. For more information, and to discuss this opportunity please call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986.