|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dana Atalla|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Health and Safety Advisor/Manager - Cambridgeshire
Excellent salary and package on offer
Our client is a multinational Food organisation with operation across 7 countries.
We are seeking a Health and Safety advisor/manager for their UK Operation to develop, implement, monitor and renew health and safety strategies, policies, procedures and risk assessments for a safer working practice.
As a Health and Safety Manager you will:-
- Ensure provision of clear consistent and relevant timely health, safety and welfare advice, guidance, and operational support on all health and safety matters.
- Promote health and safety culture and improve performance.
- Undertake audits and carry out workplace inspections to identify where health and safety practices may be improved.
- To develop and maintain cross functional relationships with all depts., at all levels and take an active role in company projects or initiatives which will improve health and safety.
As the ideal candidate you will:-
- Be able to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a relevant Health and safety role - with a minimum of 3 years + of these from a manufacturing/FMCG or similar environment (a must)
- Be NEBOSH Diploma qualified or equivalent.
- Be an effective communicator with the ability to communicate with colleagues from all levels within the organisation.
For more information please contact Dana Atalla 01202 888986 ext.213