We are currently looking to recruit and an experienced and qualified Health & Safety Manager to join our high profile design & refurb consultancy based in London. This position is an excellent opportunity to join a sector leading consultancy specialising in high end refurbishment and fit out projects
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of the Health & Safety during all phases of the project.
- Liaising with clients to advise on CDM regulations.
- Managing Contractors and Administration teams
- Contribute feedback and suggestions to team meetings and quarterly staff office meetings.
- Undertake development initiatives as agreed to assist in the achievement of both personal and business objectives within set timescales.
- Conducting site visits and audit reports.
- Build client relationships and ensure a high standard of technical service, secure repeat business and develop profitable workload.
- Maintain and build client relationships to ensure a high standard of technical service, secure repeat business and develop profitable workload.
- Deliver presentations/training to Clients
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelors Health & Safety Degree or equivalent.
- Good Understanding of CDM regulation and experience within a similar role.
- Be a member of the Association for Project Safety.
- Excellent knowledge of CDM regulations and able to deliver CDM services to a high level.
- Travelling nationwide and overnight stays away from home as required from time to time in the completion of the above duties.
- Ability to liaise and communicate with contractors and clients effectively.
This opportunity offers a salary of £35000 to £50000 including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct knowledge and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you to discuss this position in more detail.