|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager - Major Projects|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £65,000|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Health and Safety Manager – Major Projects
Location: Central London
Our global leading Construction & Infrastructure client are currently looking to recruit a highly experienced and qualified Health & Safety Manager, this position offers an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing team working on various high profile projects to be based in Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice, support and direction to project base HSE Managers and HSE Advisors to enable them to support project teams in a coherent and co-ordinated manner.
- Build and strengthen project HSE teams through PDRs, coaching and mentoring
- Undertake Health and Safety compliance evaluations, inspections and audits at prescribed intervals - record outputs and liaise with site management to ensure actions are completed.
- In conjunction with Executive General Managers / Managing Directors / Directors, carry out project and business sector HSE performance reviews using lagging and leading indicators
- Fulfil HSE, Customer and Company accident reporting requirements
- Monitor, collate and interpret health and safety performance data including close out of inspection and accident investigation reports, and provide management reports on a routine basis
- Work with the Head of HSE, Executive General Managers / Managing Directors / Directors to promote continuous improvement of safety performance through special projects and health and safety improvement plans.
- Liaise with H&S colleagues within CSUK and attend regular co-ordination meetings
- Develop professional relationships with customers and specifically their HSE professionals
- Work winning and bid support for Major Projects (specific sector)
- Support the implementation and improvement of the BMS
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Corporate Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (or working towards)
- NVQ Level 4
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate / Diploma
- Relevant CSCS Card and Health and safety legislation, regulations and guidance.
- Construction industry experience and in particular CDM and Experience of working in sector specific environments to meet customer specific requirements
This opportunity of Health and Safety Manager offers a salary of £65000 including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986.