Health and Safety Manager - Waste
North West - Regional Role
Allen & York are pleased to be working with a customer focussed, proactive and innovative Waste and Recycling business based in the North West.
Due to a period of expansion and sustainable growth this award-winning business are seeking to appoint an experienced Health and Safety practitioner to improve their H&S practices across the organisation.
- Review and improve the company's Health and Safety policy
- Work with senior leadership across the business to facilitate H&S within their teams
- Play a full role across all the teams within the business
- Undertake regular audits and risk assessments to ensure compliance to internal and external standards
- Reviewing and updating training standards, ensuring they are fit for purpose
- Provide a monthly board report on Health and Safety statistics
- Tech IOSH working towards GradIOSH status
- NEBOSH GC or equivalent
- Experience managing Health and Safety in high risk industries
- Competent with ISO standards
In return for this the company are offering a competitive basic salary including a package.
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, then please contact Jack on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.