|Job Title:||Health & Safety Manger - Central London|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £80,000|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading portfolio management company are currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Health & Safety Manager to join their fast growing team working on various high profile projects to be based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be required to manage and implement health & safety strategy to ensure the safe operation of their various energy and engineering sites.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying any outstanding issues, whether already identified through previous audits or through further investigations
- Compile and manage a centralised file of H&S procedures and methods from across the portfolio including those in place in H&S teams in subsidiaries
- Propose and enact solutions for any H&S issues that remain outstanding
- Working with the asset management teams to ensure that any ongoing asset modifications / remedial works / maintenance is planned and carried out in accordance with industry best practice.
- Review the various H&S audits and reports which have been conducted to date across the portfolio
- Drive implementation of H&S procedures within the team
- Approve/reject new contractors on the basis of competency. Support Investment and Portfolio teams to select qualified contractors
- Report on a regular basis to company directors, investment committees, authorities and regulators.
- Ensure construction and other operations contracts are fit for the purpose of managing H&S obligations
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Membership of The Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Desirable: Chartered MIOSH/RSP
- Health & Safety and design aspects of high voltage power networks and generation equipment
- Working at heights
This opportunity of Health & Safety Manager offers a competitive salary as well as excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.