Allen & York are delighted to be working with a growing healthcare company who are seeking to appoint a Health and Safety Officer due to their progression. You would be based at the company's support centre in Watford, spending 60% of your time completing administration and 40% completing field visits.
The successful candidate will acheive compliance across the company by encouraging colleagues to comply with safety legislation and regulations.
You will be responsible for conducting annual Premise Inspections, Asbestos Visual Surveys & Management plans, necessary risk assessments and relevant training.
You should be a personable character with a keen interest in developing your career in health and safety. Full support and training is provided.
Required skills and experience:
- A systematic and enthusiastic approach to Health & Safety
- Advisory and negotiating skills
- Excellent grammar and attention to detail
- IT skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- NEBOSH General Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Fire Safety Certificate (Not essential)
- A full UK driving licence - essential for travel to practices
This role would ideally suit someone starting out in their career within the health & safety profession or someone looking to gain further experience within a varied hands-on position.
If you are interested in the position, then I would encourage you to apply or call Jen on 01202 888986 Ext. 219 or apply directly.