Birmingham, London, Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool
I have multiple opportunities in the CDM/H&S field with various clients in various growing and established multi - disciplinary consultancies. My clients are looking to attract top talent within their CDM team. Identifying foreseeable health and safety risks to projects from conception to handover, across a range of sectors, including but not limited or exclusive to: aviation, critical systems, education, construction, government, healthcare, industrial, lifestyle, master planning and infrastructure, residential, retail.
- assist and advise clients in bringing together pre-construction information
- provide the necessary information to designers and contractors to ensure they can carry out their duties
- carry out health, safety and environmental inspections and audits at intervals on projects during the construction phase
- identify and analyse trends from injury and near miss reporting
- provide proactive assistance in ensuring best practice is maintained
- through training sessions, support services, input into the maintenance of internet/intranet documentation, and operational procedures
- Accredited with CMaPS membership with the Association for Project Safety
- demonstrating sound knowledge and experience of health and safety within a construction environment
- strong working knowledge of the CDM regulations, and the requirements that this places on our clients, our design team colleagues and the construction teams that we work alongside
- Tech IOSH
- NEBOSH qualification
If you are seeking a great opportunity to work with a consultancy firm and wish to work in partnership with clients who consistently deliver exceptional outcomes through sustainable solutions, whilst taking the opportunity to grow your career and would like a full JD with benefits information, please apply using your CV.