|Job Title:||Health & Safety Systems Coordinator - 6 month contract|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
An opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join my client in a 6 month contract position.
The role of Health & Safety Systems Support Coordinator will be to ensure the organisation complies with current Health and Safety legislation.
- To ensure the company's Health and Safety Policy is implemented consistently across the Business Unit.
- Maintaining systems of auditing and monitoring of the organisation's sites, in accordance with current Health and Safety legislation and company policies.
- Developing and delivering training to staff in core safety subjects and also specialist health and safety areas.
- To advise the senior management team on the implications of current and emerging health, safety and welfare legislation, including evaluating options, making recommendations and generating actions plans to ensure compliance across the organisation.
- To assist managers implement health and safety systems and procedures to meet specific requirements, such as accident reporting/investigation and risk assessment in a consistent and effective manner.
Key experience required:-
- NEBOSH Diploma (Level 6) or NVQ (Level 5) in Occupational Safety and Health
- A chartered member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH) or working towards chartered membership status.
- Will have previous experience of working with ISO management systems.
To apply for this position please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 ext 272 or email you CV to us.