|Job Title:||Health & Safety Teacher|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Our Client are looking for a dynamic teacher to deliver excellent training methods for our health and safety courses within the company and at customer sites.
- Deliver IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications/courses up to and including the Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health as required.
- Provide preparatory work to ensure that quality of teaching is maintained.
- Offer learner support to standard and to schedule.
- Grade student work to standard and to schedule.
- Provide ownership of particular courses / course materials and ensure they remain up-to-date and technically accurate.
- Provide new courses materials.
- Assist with quality assurance of associate tutors as required.
- Provide induction training of tutors.
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately and provided to the relevant departments within required timeframes.
- Health and safety qualification to degree level
- Chartered member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Broad technical knowledge in the field of health and safety management
- Excellent classroom teacher
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- 5 years' experience of managing health and safety in the workplace
- Health and safety teaching experience
- Experience of teaching IOSH courses and NEBOSH qualifications up to Level 6
For further information please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.