Health & Safety Trainer (Construction) - Covering Northampton/ Staffordshire
Leading construction and engineering company looking to hire and experienced and qualified Health & Safety Trainer to join their prestigious, high-profile fast growing team based in Northamptonshire covering areas in Staffordshire.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on major construction, large civil engineering, or heavy infrastructure projects within a high-risk environment within Retail, Health, Education and Commercial sectors.
(Full Job Specification can be provided upon request)
The successful candidate will be required to deliver a range of Health & Safety training courses and programmes including SMSTS and SSSTS.
Responsibilities will include:
- Adapting training programmes to suit the specific needs of employees and clients.
- Attend various training courses when required to ensure CPD.
- Ensure additional training material is used to engage an audience and ensure knowledge retention.
- Ensuring that feedback forms are completed by all delegates at the end of the course and reviewed to acknowledge any suggestions made on the delivery of the course in question.
- Liaise with the H&S Coordinator for the planning of external training.
- Attendance at H&S Team Meetings as and when required.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- PTLLS qualification or equivalent
- Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Professional Member of IOSH (preferably working towards Chartership)
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.