Allen & York are pleased to be working with an international service business who are seeking to appoint an experienced Health, Safety and Compliance manager into their team.
Working in a multi-site role you will be part of a global leader who improve the lives of many people through the UK and Europe. To do this their provision needs to be safe and sustainable therefore it is paramount they get the best people within their business.
As a Health, Safety and Complaince Manager you will be responsible for Health and Safety provision across multiple sites within London and Home Counties. You will be close relationships with Directors and large and diverse teams to bring about positive safety change.
- To maintain and update relevant Health and Safety policy to enable the business to deliver a compliant and safe service across the client base
- Ensure systems are aligned to ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45000) standards
- To support all levels of the business in meeting relevant requirements through pragmatic advice and training
- Health an Safety reporting
- Accident and incident reporting and remdial advice
- Ensure an appropriate audit programme is delivered for assurance purposes
- To support all operational teams for the business and also as a 3rd party including subcontractors
- To liaise with the relevant external bodies including the HSE and Environment Agency
- Diploma in OHAS
- GradIOSH working towards chartered status
- IEMA practitioner or working towards
- Experience of managing Health and Safety across multiple sites
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please contact Jack Cornick on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.