Position: Disability Liaison Officer and Health & Safety Co-ordinator
Location: South East London
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator and Health & Safety co-ordinator to work within a high profile London football club.
- Liaise with the clubs' disabled supporters on all issues relating to their match day
- Act as key point of contact between the club and the Disabled Supporters Association
- Organise actions relevant to clubs' Health and Safety policy
- Respond suitably to staff Health and Safety queries
- Support direction provided by the clubs' Health and Safety management and safety officer
The successful candidate will have
- 2-3 years' experience in administration and support services
- IOSH Managing Safely qualification
- Equality Act 2010 training
- Experience of communicating excellently with disabled people
- Talented in customer service
To apply please upload your CV below and contact Rayner Mason on 01202 888 986 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.