|Job Title:||Health Safety & Environment Adviser|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our leading Construction & Engineering client are currently looking to recruit and an experienced and qualified Health & Safety Advisor to be based in London, this position offers an excellent opportunity to join a global leading team working on major infrastructure high profile construction projects.
Responsibilities will include:
Initiate visits to operational sites and provide support and advice to the operatives and local management.
- Provide regular reviews of personnel performance of contractors to meet HS&E operating standards through site visits, inspections and audits
- Undertake site visits and review unplanned events to support line management in completion of investigations into incidents and identify preventative measures.
- Provide advise on planning and implementing of Zero harm objectives and ensuring processes are effective in delivering environmental limits.
- Support local management in liaising with clients and contractors with regular meeting attendance and conducting working groups and training.
- Prepare reports following site visits, audits, inspections and investigations to fall in line with company procedures.
- Supporting the training manager and maintain training documents to deliver training and advisory sessions to personnel and contractors.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- The successful candidate must be CMIOSH or Grad IOSH working towards chartership
- Extensive Health & Safety knowledge within the construction sector.
- Experience of providing and demonstrating Health and Safety expertise in an experienced advisory role.
- Must be able to work across multiple sites.
- Incident investigation experience and a high level of understanding of employee focus will be needed.
- Must be a team player and able to sustain developed relationships.
This opportunity of Health & Safety Advisor offers a salary of £45000 and includes excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct knowledge and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact me on 01202 888986