|Job Title:||Health, Safety and Environment Advisor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Health, Safety and Environment Advisor to join a global manufacturing company.
Key responsibilities for the Health, Safety and Environment Advisor
- Advise the Head of Quality & HSE on all HSE matters including legislative changes, so that effective policies and procedures can be introduced.
- Drive the effective implementation of approved policies/procedures/actions within the Divisional area to ensure accreditation of the relevant company approvals
- Co-ordinate regular HSE Inspections and audits in line with the business KPI's,
- Support the Division in ensuring the HSE Management System requirements are met and implemented, and that the business Cultural Program is established within their allocated division.
- Maintain the Corrective and Preventative Action and Accountability Process to ensure injuries, near misses and unsafe conditions are managed to reduce negative OHSE Outcomes.
- Review your Divisional Accident Reports and Dangerous Occurrences and, where appropriate, assist line management to implement measures to minimise the risk of repeat occurrences.
- Minimum five years' experience working in a Health and Safety Advisor role.
- Extensive experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Effective people management skills.
- Effective time management, organisational and influencing skills.
- Highly motivated and proactive individual.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £40,000 plus benefits
For more information please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.