|Job Title:||Health Safety and Environment Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dana Atalla|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
An exciting opportunity for experienced Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety (EH&S) Consultants. I am seeking profiles for Manchester, London, and Leeds locations.
Your role will focus on delivery of environmental and occupational health and safety (EH&S) projects ranging across sectors including automotive, aviation, banking/financial services, commercial, chemical, upstream oil and gas, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and solid waste management.
Projects will largely be based and/or managed in the UK but occasional short term international/European travel may be required, occasionally at short notice on a project by project basis.
As the ideal candidate you will possess;
- Nebosh certification.
- Nebosh Diploma.
- MSc in Environmental Health and Safety or similar degree qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years EHS consultancy experience in a consultancy environment with a diverse range of sector experience.
- A high level of knowledge, capability and practical experience in EHS consulting.
- Ability to identify opportunities following audits on Clients sites, support the Client or provide pragmatic advice to the Client whilst on site, developing action plans and assisting with delivery.
- Confidence - this is a client facing role with strong links to client delivery and so you must have the ability to work and manage multiple clients.
- You will be assisting clients identify and manage EH&S business risks, managing multiple projects within client expectations.