An opportunity for an experienced Health, Safety and Environment Manager to join a leading educational institute in London.
Key responsibilities for the Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- To develop and maintain an annual action plan for health and safety with departmental responsibilities and actions communicated as appropriate.
- To be responsible for the health and safety and carbon management budgets.
- To ensure the health and safety policies and arrangements for the Institution are maintained as up to date and relevant.
- To be responsible for oversight of the Institution's Fire Strategy.
- To contribute as appropriate to the Institution's Emergency Response Plan.
- NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ Level 5 in Occupational Health and Safety
- Previous experience of working in an educational setting or similar
- Management experience
Upto £38,000 plus benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application.