|Job Title:||Health, Safety and Environment Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Health, Safety and Environment Manager to join a leading global manufacturing company that has seen significant growth 2014.
Your responsibilities will include
- Ensure management systems meet the needs of the site and maintenance of certified standards.
- Maintain and where appropriate improve, accreditation against relevant internal and external audit standards, e.g. ISO standards. Acting as "Management Representative" under ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Act as prime contact with regulatory authorities.
- Represent the site as authorised person for Environmental Permit.
- Develop, communicate and lead the site safety and environmental agenda.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirement through provision of advice, assistance, direction, technical expertise and support to site senior management team on safety and environmental matters.
- Playing an active role in the Group EHS forums.
You as the successful Candidate will
- Hold NEBOSH Diploma.
- Hold an Environment qualification.
- Have extensive experience of the manufacturing industry.
- Have proven experience of work as part of the senior management team.
On offer is an opportunity to join a progressive global business, with excellent salary and package
For more information please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.