I am excited to be working with an international residential and commercial property organisation who are seeking to appoint a HSE Manager for their busy London office. The organisation are recognised as a leader within the industry and are seeking an experienced practitioner to lead on a number of HSSE programmes.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure compliance with current and emerging legislation whilst also being subject matter expert for Energy and Sustainability issues.
- Develop the SMS towards the new 45001 standard
- Responsible for the maintenance of the EMS under the 14001 accreditation
- Monitoring and reporting on energy, waste and paper management schemes
- Successfully manage the electronic database covering all UK offices
- Contribute to the development of relevant HSSE documentation
- Ensure the supply chain and procurement system is up to date and compliant
- Working with relevant enforcement bodies including the HSE and EA
- Ensure external HSE accreditations such as Achilles and SafeContractor are maintained
- Support senior management in resolving any HSSE issues
- Minimum of Graduate Membership of IOSH
- IEMA membership or working towards
- Diploma level qualification in Health and Safety
- Experience working with 18001 and 14001 accreditations
This is a great opportunity to work as a subject matter expert with a market leading international property organisation.
If this role seems of interest, then please contact Jack on 01202 88986 or apply and I will contact you directly.