Health, Safety & Environmental Manager
Are you an ambitious safety professional?
Want to help others achieve their goals and progress in their careers?
Our client is a renowned engineering training organisation offering high quality training services and they are looking to recruit a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager within their head office.
- Provide professional advice to Chief Executive Officer and Skills Training Manager on issues of
health and safety
- Responsible for Health & Safety management of all learners on programme
- Ensure a range of commercial courses are developed, scheduled, resourced and delivered by qualified and competent instructors to meet the demands of prospective and existing clients.
- Secure, monitor and maintain all necessary accreditation for external courses.
- Devise and maintain effective Health, Safety and Environmental systems for the company
- Responsible for managing and facilitating Estate matters
- Proactively manage and deliver the Health and Safety Assistance Scheme
- Manage both the delivery and accreditation process of the Safety Passport Scheme (ECITB)
Plan and manage Health and Safety training across the Company and SFA programme
- Manage and continually develop the companies Health, Safety and Environmental functional requirements and service
- Advise the Board, CEO and Management Team on all Legislative Health and Safety Requirements
- Manage the provision of all Health & Safety related commercial short courses
- Annually review Health and Safety course prices, in conjunction with the Administration
- Manage, resource and deliver First Aid courses on a commercial basis
- testing of equipment and fire precautions
- Managing Building Support Officer(s)
- Liaise with Health and Safety Executive.
Knowledge and Experience:
- CIEH Registered Trainer
- Diploma in Training Management
- Diploma in Safety Management
- Diploma in Environmental Management
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- CCNSG/ECITB Safety Passport delivery ability
- Significant experience in training provision
- Accreditation Bodies - ECITB, Qualsafe, IOSH, NEBOSH, CIEH
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.