|Job Title:||Health, Safety & Environment Manager - Covering sites UK Wide|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the sector to ensure business is compliant within Health & Safety legislation.
- Advise Project Managers with Health, Safety and Environment issues within operational teams up to Senior Management level.
- Complete company audits both at company offices and client sites.
- Provide advice and support on all Health, Safety and Environment issues across the business.
- A minimum of NEBOSH Certificate and be willing to progress within IOSH.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within laboratories, industry or construction sector.
- Be a good communicator at all levels and be able to manage other members of staff
- Must be able to manage their diary autonomously.
- This role will involve a high level of travel to sites across the UK.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986.
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.