Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 (DOE)
We are looking to recruit an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager on behalf of our client who are a well established and leading charitable organisation which offers a diverse range of support to adults and children across Liverpool and throughout the North West of England.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising the Chief Executive, Directors, Managers and staff on all aspects of health and safety at work identifying good practice and minimising risk.
- Delivering, assessing and supporting a Health and Safety training programme.
- Enforcement action should any high/unacceptable risk situations be found.
- Co-ordinating the completion, evaluation, monitoring and reviews of risk assessment throughout under the management of safety regulations 1999.
- Monitoring, evaluating and implementing environmental policies and procedures
- Implementing, maintaining and reviewing emergency contingency plans for worksites and schemes.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation (RIDDOR) and prevent the re-occurrence of accidents at work.
- Inspecting and assessing, as and when required all establishments ensuring all premises are as safe as reasonably practicable.
You as the successful candidate will:
- Have Health and Safety experience within a large diverse, multi-site organisation.
- Be a Chartered Member of IOSH.
- Hold NEBOSH diploma or equivalent .
- Have excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills with the confidence to train and develop staff.
- Have experience in risk assessment procedures and the implementation of safety audit inspections and accident prevention.
- Have knowledge of how health and safety should be applied within standards for social care, health and educational services.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888 986 or email email@example.com.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.