Allen & York are pleased to be working with a leading global organisation who have an office in central London. The organisation is a truly global company that work with clients in over 80 countries.
The role of HSE co-ordinator is to work with the Health and Safety team to ensure that clients, contractors and suppliers are all meeting their Health and Safety responsibilities. It requires a familiarity with UK HSE legislation alongside the desire to work with a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Research and enhance H&S review protocols
- Assist with contractor and client reviews
- Provide leadership support and training for new clients and senior management
- Pro-actively analyse process and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement
- Perform desktop audits of H&S programmes
- Support a continuous improvement programme to ensure the business confirms to its ISO9001 accreditation
- Ensure staff understand their obligation to report risk, incidents or security issues
- Health and Safety Qualification, can be NEBOSH, BSc, NVQ or NCRQ
- 1-3 years H&S experience
- Dutch language skills, both verbal and written
If this role looks of interest, then please apply or call Jack on 01202 888986. I look forward to hearing from you.