|Job Title:||Health, Safety & Fire Consultant|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
An excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading providers of health and safety consultancy services , offering businesses management of health and safety, fire safety and electrical compliance.
Joining a growing team of the role of Health, Safety & Fire Consultants you will provide a comprehensive consultancy service across a large portfolio of clients across the London area.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Carrying out comprehensive health and safety services, including risk assessments for clients in varying industries including commercial, retail, education, local government premise among others.
- Carry out comprehensive fire risk assessments as required under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Experience of developing and delivering health and safety training to include Fire Warden Training (including the use of fire extinguishers), fire awareness, manual handling, low level access.
- To formulate and write comprehensive health, safety and fire documents, including policies, evacuation procedures.
- Delivery of first aid training courses.
Key experience required:-
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- Have experience of carrying out Fire Risk assessments.
- Experience of working with a wide range of industries.
To apply please call Gemma Dickinson on 0844 371 8986 ext 272 or email email@example.com
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of many Health and Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE