Health, Safety & Fire - Abu Dhabi
12 month fixed term contract
£25,000 plus accommodation, car and flights
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join a leading consultancy implanted into their client in Abu Dhabi.
As Health, Safety & Fire Officer you will be responsible:-
- To carry out risk assessments and consider and advise on how risks could be reduced.
- Providing on site advice on a range of health and safety matters.
- Carry out regular site inspections to check that policies and procedures are being properly implemented and followed.
- Make changes to working practices to ensure safety and compliance with legislation.
- Keep records of inspection findings and produce reports suggesting improvements.
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of Abu Dhabi EHSMS legislation and codes of practice and any developments that could affect the client.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH certificate
- Have an appreciation of the country's culture
- Be able to work with a high degree of autonomy
To discuss this role in some more detail please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 ext 272 or client the link below to apply