|Job Title:||Heritage Consultant|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Kenrick|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A chance to work for a leading private consultancy who prides itself on employee development, working on large scale, complex and exciting projects in a supportive and cooperative environment in Oxfordshire.
Our client is an innovative multi-disciplinary practice combining Architects, Town Planners and Urban Designers who pride themselves on being creative, sustainable, and client focused and have recently been awarded the Investors in People Gold accreditation. They are leading on the development of some nationally significant projects, including an entirely new settlement in the South of the UK. Due to the number of new promotions and schemes, they are currently looking to expand quite significantly to support their current work load. As such they require an experienced Heritage Consultant to join their team.
The Role of Heritage Consultant
As Heritage Consultant your role will be to provide expertise and specialist conservation advice associated with the architectural and town planning output of the practice including managing bespoke heritage projects. This is an exciting and pivotal role within the practice.
To be considered for the role of Heritage Consultant
If you want to work within a leading consultancy who really support their employees, in a friendly and cooperative environment, in a beautiful location, working on exciting and interesting projects (who wouldn't?!), please let me know if you have the following skills;
- RIBA, RTPI or RICS membership.
- Conservation Accreditation (AABC, IHBC, RIBA or RICS Conservation Register)
- Experience of promoting projects acting as project lead,
- Knowledge of UK national and local plan heritage policies
- Track record of working with historic assets including delivering heritage projects
- Practical experience and understanding of conservation techniques and materials
- Experience in undertaking condition surveys of historic assets including preparation of conservation led repair strategies.
For more information about this job opportunity, please contact Sarah Kerr at Allen & York