This is your opportunity to join a large Global organisation as a Highway Engineering Consultant. Operating across a variety of sectors they are now looking for a Highway Engineering Consultant to work within the existing successful Transport Planning team. As a Highway Engineering Consultant you will support the development of the Transport and Highway Engineering business and help manage a team.
As a Highway Engineering Consultant you will be an integral part of the team, you will be involved in the management of client relationships (internal and external). Prepare proposals and bids that are appropriate to your grade. The workload is diverse and includes: Network Modelling, Highway Design, Sustainable Transport Projects, Preparation of Environmental Statements and the preparation of Transport Assessments and Plans.
· A degree or equivalent in Engineering, Town Planning, Geography or a related discipline.
· Chartered status or approaching this or an Incorporated status.
· Experience in S106, S38 and S278 agreements.
· Technical knowledge and experience on the development of major and minor highway schemes (inception to delivery) including preliminary and detailed designs.
· Variety of experience on highway, public transport, walking and cycling projects.
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for genuine career progression within a company who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Contact Claire Baker on 01202 888 986.