My client is a is a multinational energy resources and environmental consultancy company who are looking to appoint a Highways Technician based in Milton Keynes.
- HNC in Civil Engineering
- At least 2-3 years' experience working within a Highways design office environment.
- A good understanding of roads, sewers, drainage schemes and DMRB
- As well as being confident carrying out design works using Auto Cad experience is also required in the production of S278/S38 design packages.
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Willingness to collaborate with other teams.
- Knowledge of 3D Civils and Micro Drainage would be advantageous.
We are looking for an experienced Highways Technician, with a good knowledge of highways design, sewers and drainage schemes to join the Civil Engineering team in our Milton Keynes office. You will be using AutoCAD, 3D Civils and Micro Drainage software to produce your own accurate designs for technical approval and construction. Working on projects across a variety of sectors this integral role will provide opportunity to progress and have full visibility of the end to end project life cycle.
With an enviable client list and the scale and diversity of projects that only a multi-disciplinary consultancy can offer, my client can provide unparalleled opportunities to showcase your talents and truly develop your career.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.