|Job Title:||HR/Project Manager|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
The Project Manager Internal Communication and Organisational Development will be responsible for managing a range of people focused projects and initiatives that support leaders across the Client Group to successfully achieve the business strategy through their people.
To undertake the design and delivery of projects including, but not limited to:
- Talent reviews and development
- Global employee survey
- Global leadership development
- Change support to business
- Global skills development
- Global internal communication media's and opportunities for employee engagement
- Global Values campaigns
Work closely with members of the wider HR and internal communications team to deliver an integrated and excellent service, including the delivery of appropriate training and development solutions and programmes.
The role will require some travel to company Locations in EMEA and other Group locations.
- Change management
- Employee engagement
- Leadership development essential
- Organisational Development
- Project management methodology
- Internal communication strategies/media's and methodology
- Excellent organisational and Project Management and delivery skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Leadership skills including the ability to communicate effectively inspire and develop people, ability to empower and encourage innovation.
- Experience in working in a global matrix organisation
- Experience in working in HR in a learning and development field desirable
- Good track record of evidence of how these projects can be measured
- Previous experience of process re engineering, using methodology such as LEAN.
- Internal Communication experience
- Considerable experience of project management and organisational development
- Coaching qualification desirable
- Relevant communications, project management or organisational development qualification or equivalent