|Job Title:||HSE Advisor|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Berkshire|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Location: South West – Covering sites in London and the South East
Our Civil Engineering and Highway Maintenance client are currently looking to recruit and an experienced and qualified HSE Advisor, this position offers an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing team working on various high profile projects to be based in the Berkshire covering the South West and London areas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive the positive intervention reporting initiative and encourage near miss reporting
- Preparation of internal and external reports
- Support with audits by internal and external bodies
- Support operational management to promote H&S at briefings and meetings
- Delivery of training courses, including with new starter induction training
- Undertake evaluations of existing and potential subcontractors, including annual auditing of sub-contractors management systems
- Offer guidance to operational teams, management and customers on H&S performance
- Provide feedback on identified H&S risks and give advice regarding possible solutions and remedial actions
- Provide feedback on identified risks and give advice regarding possible solutions and remedial actions
- Engender and operate in a culture of zero tolerance of accidents and self-inflicted incident
- Carry out and complete RAMS
- Manage and complete external bodies accreditation - - ISO, CHAS, Safecontractor, Constructionline
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- 3-5 Years Health & Safety Experience
- Have worked in the Highway & Civil Engineering Sectors
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001
- Relevant health and safety qualifications, ideally IOSH or NEBOSH certificate in Health and Safety
This opportunity of HSE Advisor offers a salary of between £30000 - £35000 as well as excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986.
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.