Allen and York are pleased to be working with a leading property organisation who are seeking to appoint an HSE Advisor for 3 sites in the Hampshire area. The client is a global leader within their space with a diverse property portfolio across the UK and EMEA.
This role will see the incumbent ensure compliance across multiple sites whilst developing a culture of proactive safety provision. This role would suit someone seeking a busy and varied multi-site role with an organisation seeking excellence in the field of Health and Safety.
- Introduce and manage HSE at 1 of the sites in accordance with client needs
- Development and provision of regulatory advice, guidance and support to the company and their client
- Implement the strategy for assurance
- Support Regional and Site Managers in the implementation of robust safety practice across multiple sites
- Monitor performance in order to highlight good performance and areas for improvement
- Liaise with other client sites across the UK to ensure compliance and management of contract SLA's and KPI's
- Work with client HS team for reporting and joint audits
- To support the Account Director and central HS compliance function in delivering excellence
- Undertake audits across the property portfolio
- Ensure all services are delivered in accordance with internal and external legislation
- Support a variety of stakeholders in their duties
- Establish annual audits, inspections and document reviews
- Promote awareness of client standards within your team
- Maintain relevant ISO accreditations
- Develop and implement standards to mitigate risk across the contract
- Ensure staff are trained to understand potential hazards
- Drive safety leadership and behavioural safety across the contract
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (NCRQ, NVQ, BSc)
- Qualification in Environmental Management
- Experience advising on HSE in a corporate property environment
Please contact Jack Cornick on 01202 888986 for more information about this position. Interviews will be taking place on 08/09/2017 so please act quickly to avoid disappointment.