Our leading Construction & Maintenance client are currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified HSE Advisor. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join and grow within a fast growing team in Basingstoke.
The successful candidate must have knowledge and experience of working on various high profile new build residential, healthcare and education sites.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support business managers and raise awareness, standards and provide audits for new build construction sites to ensure ongoing high safety standards across projects.
- Advise on the safety, health and environment and coaching across the all operations,
- Prepared to work across a multi-disciplined and highly effective workforce comprising a range of highly skilled contractors.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Extensive HSE Advisory experience with large construction & maintenance companies.
- Good knowledge and understanding of new build construction for a main contractor.
- TechIOSH preferably working towards Grad or Chartered Level.
- Full, clean driving license as there is an element of travel involved with this role.
This opportunity of HSE Advisor offers a salary of £40,000 + company car + expenses.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.