|Job Title:||HSE Advisor (Energy & Utilities) Home Based|
|Location:||South East England|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
HSE Advisor (Energy & Utilities) - Home Based / South East
Global Leading Engineering company looking to hire and experienced and qualified HSE Advisor to join their prestigious, high-profile fast growing team, this role will be home based covering sites in the Midlands and South East.
The successful candidates must have experience of working with large utilities and energy suppliers. (Full Job Specification can be provided upon request)
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Understanding of implementing relevant Health & Safety management systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Extensive experience within large utilities and energy suppliers.
- Professional Member of IOSH
- Knowledge of relevant HSQE systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.